Do you think having an avatar will change your behaviour?

Monday, June 7, 2010

Help... I am finally ready to take the plunge and get on Second Life. For some reason, I suspect our IT set up, the log in wont work. That's right. The log in wont work. When you are trying to develop new skills there is nothing more frustrating then not being able to trouble shot your way around problems. I now need to chase up the fellow, who is already busy, and see if he can help out. Hopefully he will be in a receptive mode.
Did I mention I had a great meeting with Tim and Steve. They are very generous with their time and knowledge. I really want to be able to train myself to fly etc today so that I can go to Jokadia tonight.
Heard a good podcast on ABC EdPOD on teachers and innovation.
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/edpod/stories/2010/2907664.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment